Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guess Who's Back

No joke. WoW was finished for me. I was over it. No more, thanks. Even if the expansion was good, I wasn't going back. It was too addictive. I'd never play other games. Heck, I'd never do anything else in the evenings again. Besides, I'm sorta dating someone (long story) and it's too much of a commitment.

But then Rubix, Bootz, and Murien decided to start playing again with my younger brother, "Hyphas."

What the deuce?

And so I return.

I played last Wednesday evening, and we ran an instance. Then I quested a lot Friday and Saturday and am now level 72. And wow. I got right back into it, and it's a blast again.

So who still plays? Anyone? It's been pretty barren. TN is gone effectively, only peoples' alts are there. The only people I saw on there are Nermal on an alt, Saro on an alt, and Grumps.

Where are you hiding peeps?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.../cry

Enjoy the expansion. There's a lot of cool stuff to see and do. I would still play, but my experience with Terra Nova turned me into a raider (if not a very good one) and I don't have time for it.

Anonymous said...

Holy Schnikes! I've been playing horde side for the last 2 weeks mostly doing PVP. Apparently I'll have to fire up the alli side again. Of course I've got some serious Flipping leveling to do.

Anonymous said...

So I was thinking. Are you going to re-name your blog again now that you're back on WoW. How about "Trystery - A Former Former Holy Priest's Saga?

Jhur said...

Well, as things died on CC I actually moved horde for a while then transfered over to another friends server... but to be honest I've pretty much quite now too. Sorry. But, I'm glad you're enjoying the game again!

bootstrap said...

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/05/05/bobturkey-updates-priest-theorycraft/#continued

heres something i stumbled upon today dan, figured this was the easiest way to link it to you even though you have given up on your new years blogging resolution

Azi said...

Where are you Dan? This blog is dead and I can't find you on wow.