OK, for all you smart people out there, I have a riddle for you.
If you look at the date and time, you can come up with 9-12 digits. (mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm)
Thus it is possible for you to find a date and time that uses each digit, from 0-9, once and only once. (I'm not counting leading zeros.) The last time this happened was June, 30 1987 at 5:42 PM.
The person who can think of the next time it will happen gets a cookie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
7/16/2034 at 8:59am
actually 6/17/2034 would come first
Dang it! Can I still have half a cookie?
You each get half a cookie.
you can have the whole thing. no cookies for me
I've been a bad blogger, I haven't checked anyone's blog (not even my own) in about 3 weeks. I'm sorry. We still good for our Penn trip? Dustin, James, and I are all pumped about it, Patrick is...well he's Patrick...off doing something, but we'll strap him to the car.
We sure as hell are. How else do you think Dustin's getting his cookie?
get yer asses up here
Lol, we'll be there soon.
What's your steam ID? Mine's azikrogar. Add me! :-P
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Post a Comment