Saturday, February 9, 2008

After two months...

...he returns!

Happy New Year everyone...a month an a quarter late.

I have to wonder if anyone actually still looks at this, so be sure to comment if you do.

Obviously, I have gotten over my WoW addiction, and I know for certain that I won't be coming back. I can't afford to put that much time into one game ever again. Why is that? Because there are too many good games out there, and not enough time to play them!

I've decided that if people are actually interested in me rating games that I'm playing or have played, I would start doing that. I'm playing around one new game every two weeks or so, because I actually try to beat them. Please note, that most reviews won't give games a _/10 rating, because I'm not into that. Some people will rate your favorite game as a 6, and a game that you hate as a 10. It depends on the types of games that you like. So instead, I'll give you a little of what to expect.

Please comment this post if you still actually read my blog. If at least 3-4 people will read this, then I'll start posting about games that I play.

By the way, anyone playing Team Fortress II should join our newly founded clan, the Kamikaze Sprinkles. Your only requirement is to append your name with [KS] at the beginning. Spread the word!

5 comments:

bootstrap said...

I guess i am somewhat ashamed to admit it...i still check your site regularly, even after three months without a post.

raz said...

I'm guilty of checking here, and the guild forums a couple of times a week.

Jim Riegel said...

It's on my list of things that opens when I tell Firefox 'Open all tabs' in the morning.

S

bootstrap said...

Well, it looks like thats enough people. I vote for daily posts

Anonymous said...

I'm still here