Friday, August 22, 2008

Actually, yes I am that busy

Seriously. We have a lot of important things that we are doing here at Ethix Systems.

1. Scratching ourselves
2. Playing Team Fortress II
3. Working on the business itself

I'll make this brief, because Nick is gazing at me like my head is going to come off if I don't get back to work. We're not only very busy working on projects for clients, but we are also building our business infrastructure. We are planning on hiring an intern, which is taking a lot of time to work out. We are developing a support contract for our existing clients so we can help them budget their software expenses. And we are developing a newsletter to tell people about the kinds of projects we are working on. (If you want to receive it, I'm sending out the first one today. Send me an email at decarr@ethixsystems.com)

But the kicker is that I'll be starting to teach a web programming class for 5 weeks at Saint Vincent on Tuesday. So things are going a little crazy.

Not to fear - I'll be back. I have much TF2 to discuss, and I'll hopefully have some other things to share. But lately, it's been mostly business and I haven't had much interesting to share.

Don't stop visiting please. Just be patient!

Dan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're alive! Glad to hear things are busy rather than nothing going on at all.

bootstrap said...

Be sure to only refer to the intern as: "intern"

Anonymous said...

He's alive!