Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brain Phenomenon

So I've been working all evening on some projects, and when Nick and I are tired, strange things start to happen (don't tell our clients). But tonight I realized just how much fun you can have changing songs titles that have "_-ain" in them to song titles with "brain" in them.

Take these fun examples:

"Have You Ever Seen My Brain" by CCR (Have You Ever Seen The Rain)
"Last Brain in London" by ELO (Last Train to London)
"Where's My Brain" by Eric Clapton (Let It Rain)
"Brains on the Scarecrow" by John Mellencamp (Rain on the Scarecrow)
"Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Brains" by Ricky Nelson (Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain)
"Crazy Brain" by Ozzy Osbourne (Crazy Train)

I calculated it, and I am roughly 215 times more likely to sing along to the "brain version" of any of these songs. Should this be called the "Brain Phenomenon?"

Is anyone else amused by this? Or is it just me at midnight being really tired?

Yeah that's what I thought. Anyway, feel free to add any song titles that you find amusing as well.

Someday I'll post something relevant and interesting, I swear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what the rhythm of falling brains would sound like?



*splat splat splat splat*


-pat

raz said...

Hey Brain (Hey You - Pink Floyd)

Doesn't have the -ain part that you were using, but I just read your blog entry and it fit so well. :-)

Lina said...

LOL thats hilarious

-Nerms