Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Links

Well, I still haven't been doing a whole lot. Been working a lot, playing Titanquest, Team Fortress 2, and Rock Band a good bit. So nothing terribly new to report.

But I've been sent a number of purely entertaining links that I wanted to share with you all.

1. Mario in Javascript - Sure it isn't perfect, but if anyone has ever coded Javascript....this is truly a masterpiece.

2. Canada On Strike - The South Park season has kinda been meh so far, until last week's episode. Pure comedy. After watching it, make sure you watch the videos that inspired it. The list is located here.

3. Top 100 April Fools Jokes - Many of these were from a time when you wouldn't imagine too many pranks were played at a wide-spread level. Some are just awesome. I didn't realize that April Fools was celebrated internationally.

4. Speaking of April Fools - anyone who played WoW and missed this....inexcusable.

5. Windows 98 and XP Music - This is very nerdy, but still somewhat entertaining. I enjoyed it.

I know there are more...I'll just have to save them for another post later.

Keep posting fun links in your comments...I'm enjoying them, just never remember to comment back about them.

No comments: