Monday, March 31, 2008

What's Up

So the last week has been pretty dull for me. Not that I've been incredibly bored, but nothing really new has come up. I refuse to post about the really dull and boring stuff that goes on in my life. (That definitely opened me up for some rips.)

Anyway, I'd like to hear from you people who read this. Anything interesting going on? Wow-related, video game-related, RL-related. I don't care. What are you all doing? Comment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm getting married in like 3 weeks, lol. I'm still sort of searching for a job. Not much opens up in the middle of the school year so I just have to wait it out until late April, then things start rolling in. Other than that, not much is going on.

raz said...

I found this link yesterday. http://blizzard.com/us/press/10-years-starcraft.html
It sounds to me like we need a StarCraft 10 year celebration.

raz said...

Just felt like i had to post this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8GAh24-K4U
Ridiculously great.

bootstrap said...

Wow! at what point do you think "Hmmm... If i could just play two guitars at once...." that guy rocks. I especially enjoyed the video of him playing the original Zelda theme.

Lina said...

I know I haven't been around for erm.. a while - so I figured I'd read all your points and /reply :P

I'm about to graduate in June with my master's - yay /dances... So basically my life is about reading things and then writing about them. I am raiding a bit, 2x a week, to get my WoW fix - and thats about it ;) Illidan is gonna go dooown :P