Monday, April 28, 2008

Trip to Italy

Well, some of you know, but most of you don't. I'll be taking a two week trip with my brother Justin to Italy starting tomorrow. Definitely too busy today to be excited - it'll probably start tonight when we leave for Pittsburgh.

We've been trying to learn at least a little Italian, but it's been pretty tough. I took too much Spanish to be very good at Italian - I keep lapsing into old Spanish habits.

What I've decided to do is TRY to do a daily blog to keep track of my experience. Or at least an every-so-often blog. So all of you lucky people get to see my trip firsthand. So don't be too surprised if you see a frenzy of activity in the next few days or so.

Wish us luck, and the next time I blog will be from L'Italia. Ciao!

3 comments:

raz said...

Wow totally cool beans! Have a great trip. Definitely keep the rest of us posted.

bootstrap said...

Have fun guys. Go easy on those Italian women

Anonymous said...

Good luck guys, lol. I have a fear of visiting foreign countries thanks to the Hostel movies, lol. Oh well, enjoy it :-)