Sunday, June 8, 2008

Portal Trial

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php

Play the first 11 levels of Portal just by downloading Steam.

Steam is kinda resource intense (it's a chat client for gaming), but...for the first 11 levels of Portal, it's definitely worth trying out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reformatted my computer and lost my portal save game, and that makes me a sad panda. However, there was a recent press release that Steam will soon back up save data for some games to their remote servers. Which is awesome for 2 reasons. 1 I don't have to lose save game info when I reformat, and forget to back it up. 2 you can play a game on a different computer, but use your save game info. It's a spectacular win win situation. Also I've been rockin' some rock band on the ol' PS3 today. Depending on your weekend plans I think maybe there is a rock band get together that should happen.

bootstrap said...

I would love to get together for some rock band sometime. This weekend is no good for me, but soon hopefully. Has anyone checked out Age of Conan? I heard its a bit buggy yet, still in its early stages, but definitely has potential.