Well, should I say it? Only 2 people commented.
We needs more comments before I reveal the true answer!
Just as a note about Azi and Bootz's guesses....wow you guys really have a lot of faith in me. Yes my spec is focused on raiding, but have you seen my gear? 490 +damage! To put this into perspective, Patricles has over 1000 shadow damage.
Pat and I went up to the ole Dr. Boom to play around and see what spells did more/less damage. By the time we were done, we had learned a lot about a warlock spell rotation and what it should look like.
One note, my DPS was really good on Dr. Boom, because he was a level 70 mob. My +hit rating is 22. On Gruul, my DPS would go down by around 14%. Kinda crazy, but true. (Also, Curse of Shadows and shadow priest buffs would be up, but you also have moving around to do.)
Guess you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out how I did. Bet you can't wait.
More guesses!
Also tomorrow, I'll post on what I think is probably the best way to determine what abilities you should use for DPS, especially if you're a hunter or a warlock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
fine ill guess again, but if i dont get the answer tomorrow, ill quit reading your blog....419
I'm going to guess 473
Shadowbolt spam alone should yield 450 DPS. Depending on how long you went.
~Yim
I'm sticking with my original 585 dps. Yes I have faith in you.
Post a Comment