Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lots to Talk About

Just wanted to take some notes here about some things that I thought about tonight

1. You'd think that a patch worked on for around 8 weeks would have fewer issues than those rushed into production.

2. Running Karazhan with a new main tank, a new offtank, less than preferred healing, and random lag/DC/UI issues made for a slow start. Thanks to everyone who stuck around and worked hard to get to that backdoor tonight.

3. Running PVP with a frost mage is so much more fun than running with a hunter. Unfortunately for Gully, if anything focused on him, we were usually just about done. I couldn't deal with crowd control, silences, counterspells, and the healing debuffs. With a frost mage, namely Yimii, it made things incredibly easy for me. I was always focused. The fight was determined almost always in the first minute of the fight. If I was alive after a minute, we usually won (except for the viper stinging hunter/priest combo). We ended up winning more than we lost, and I think that our synergy wasn't even all that great, because I'm used to being a healbot. Now if I respecced to a more PVP oriented spec like 28/33/0, we'd do even better. More damage, more longevity, and less likely to be burst.

4. Azi has issued a challenge to bring your best dueling spec and he'll video tape it. SO tempting to go something like 41/20/0. Dueling spec, here I come. You aren't ready for this Azi. Bring it.

5. 2v2 with a good warrior would be fun too. Cmon Azi, lets do it! Also fun.....battleground PVP as a warrior/priest team running around. Can't wait to find a night to do that too.

6. Gruul is tomorrow. If we one shot Maulgar and Gruul both, we're headed into The Eye or SSC. Bring your A-game, and lets pwn those noobs.

No comments: