I found this post on worldofming.com, which I read regularly. Although none of these are official, I think you'll agree that it's kinda crazy.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=1365.0
Fear ward for all?
Pain Suppression targettable?
Mana regen much higher for priests and druids?
Enhancement shaman and ret pally buffs?
33% of your +healing becomes +damage?
Soulwell for mage food/water?
Blind is a physical effect?
Shadowstep usable outside of stealth?
All this and more!
If they do this for Fear Ward, I will cry tears of joy. Paladins can tank Nightbane! Big Bad Wolf won't be a little bitch because of a bad fear. Warlocks might actually die in PVP!
The +healing to damage conversion is crazy too. I have around 1300 +healing in PVP. Having a static +433 damage because of that? Insanity. In PVE, it's around 1750....does that mean my shadow word pain will actually be worth casting?
It will be interesting to see which of these items makes it to the official patch notes and which ones don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment