Monday, September 10, 2007

SSC!

Why aren't we there yet? A few reasons. Obviously we need to down Gruul every week before we can pretend that we belong in there. We've taken some significant steps toward doing this. Namely, Wynri shouldn't take nearly as many crushing blows this week, which should make keeping him up a lot easier. Last week on attempt 2, we had the DPS to down him. Wynri took two crushings in a row, and that was that.

This week, Gruul will die. As long as we get the right turnout. So lets think for a minute about this timetable.

6:00 Pull the mobs before Maulgar.
6:15 Pull Maulgar himself.
6:30 Pull the guards before Gruul.
7:00 Start Gruul
7:30 Gruul is dead
7:45 Head to Magtheridon's Lair or SSC!

We know we can do it. We just need to execute. We need people to show up on time rearing to go. We need that fire in peoples' eyes. Like the night when we downed him. I could tell, we were on a mission. We need that attitude again. We WILL kill him.

A lot of people are getting antsy. They want to see SSC. So do I. Karazhan is old news for me. Been there, done that. We have to move on soon, or we're going to hit that proverbial brick wall of MC soon. This is about when people started to leave because we weren't hitting BWL yet, and we were still grinding out MC. Some people had the gear from MC and didn't need anything else. Others didn't have it yet. If we don't move on soon, I'm afraid we're going to start losing some well geared players. So we need everyone to work hard this week and prepare. Help anyone else who's in your class to make sure they know that Gruul is going down. Do everything you can to make it happen. Attitudes are contagious. Be there at 6:00 ready to pull. We have enough flasks, we don't need the Skyguard event. Lets just get grouped up and kill Maulgar as quickly as we can.

Are you ready? I am. Lets do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very ready to be back in Gruul's Lair. I've been off and on the past few weeks for various reasons and I'm itching to show Gruul how much I've missed him :)

Alarion

Anonymous said...

The only thing I would say is I peeked into SSC with my mage with OoS and it was brutal. I wouldn't suggest going in there until Mag can be brought down. It is really, really brutal :P