Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's about time to update this. I am 24 years old. I co-own a (very) small software development company. I enjoy reading, playing video games, and pondering about life. I am Roman Catholic. I enjoy intellectual discussions. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I do not play World of Warcraft any longer. And I am now resolved to update this blog more than once or twice a month. Hopefully you enjoy my ramblings about software, video games, and life in general.
2 comments:
I'd like to see more focus on micromanagement. Covering topics such as 5 man heroics and 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 arena and how it affects the larger picture such as 10/25 man and 5 vs 5. I'll probably be talking about more of the same Trys.
I want to see serious discussion about weapon choices for casters. 2 handed vs. one hand/off hand. And, what kind of off hand if you have the option of shields of just off hands.
Also, low-carb vs. good-carb diets. Which is actually best for you?
Post a Comment