Well, last night we downed 3 bosses...Nightbane, Curator, and Shade. We wiped on Nightbane 6 times or so....the first time we've wiped on him in weeks. Initially, it was because we underestimated him. We tried having our prot warrior sit and having our DPS warrior tank. He couldn't generate enough threat though. We also had our third healer be a shadow priest, who had never really healed before.
Even when we brought in our prot warrior and resto druid to replace them, we still wiped twice. Once we finally downed him, we went and one shotted Curator, and proceeded to wiped twice on Shade.
It would be easy to blame on disconnects (twice we were on the brink of wiping, and I DCed removing any shadow of a doubt). But I was definitely rusty from being away for a week. Isn't it funny...you do something just about everyday for a long time, step away for a week, and it's tough to get back in the groove. Tonight we're going back in there, and I know we'll tear the place apart.
The big thing I want to say, is everyone stayed positive. It would be easy to have called the night off when we couldn't even kill Nightbane after 5 tries. We were all pretty frustrated. But everyone kept with it. We probably could have gone on, but I was exhausted and needed to rest. I was pleased that we got through Shade, so now we only have to kill Maiden, Illhoof, Chess, Prince, and Netherspite. We can definitely do that tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for hanging tough guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The best of the best never give up. Regardless of how much gold, how much frustrations, or how much anxiety you feel because of a raid. Nihilum is a prime example of that. Download their third episode of the Black Temple and watch the final fight. Those guys are near wiping on Illidan and end up hanging in there and downing him with only 14 people. 14 PEOPLE! At the end, I believe it's Kungen who says, "never give up." Just kinda sums it up nice a simple right there. The more you try and the more you strive for perfection, the greater the benefit for all.
Post a Comment