Just a reminder to anyone who reads this to be ready to kick some Gruul ass in two days. This gives plenty of time to make sure you get everything that you have enchanted and gemmed, gather a flask or elixirs (if they will be significantly better than a flask), get enough food for each attempt, and come with your reagants, fully repaired, and on time.
I merely say this to help spread the word. I think Gruul is dying in two days time. We are extremely close. Our DPS is if not on the mark, right there and poised for the kill. We should have the healers this week, and Maulgar will be one-shotted (two-shotted if something goes crazy.)
So you definitely don't want to miss it. Try to get online for 5:30 server to make sure you're ready to go and reserve your spot. I know you won't want to miss it when we kill him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment