Thursday, May 24, 2007

Five followup notes to my morning's post

Some things I wanted to mention briefly:

1. Did some 2v2 with Gullkurack (hunter) and went up against a dual rogue combo. How the hell can you do anything with 4 blinds coming at you? I don't think blind suffers diminishing returns either. All it took was taking me out of the fight for 2 blinds, and Gully went down. WTF is all I'm saying.

2. I knew they were changing how Chuckles (my shadowfiend) worked, but it would have been nice to receive the memo. Usually I'm using him when things are intense, and last night I used him twice...both times he stood right next to me doing nothing. What joy.

3. With all of the people messing with their UIs now that the patch is out, I would like to take the opportunity to thank Trinity Bars for making my life easy. I love em.

4. I wanted to also thank all of my guild who participated in Gruul and made it worthwhile and fast moving. I went on Sunday with a friend and we got 2 shots in 1 hour. It was sloooooow. Thanks to Saro the organizer, Shaynna the healing assigner, and everyone not going AFK every 5 minutes. You all rock.

5. Tried the epic druid quest boss. Do NOT try this boss without researching him. Wow is it a complicated fight. I still don't know what the heck happened in there.

Guess that's my limit, per my title. See ya later.

No comments: