Friday, May 18, 2007

Introduction

Just a really quick introduction to me as a priest.

August 2005, I began playing WoW. I believe I hit level 60 around early January 2006, along with my buddies Rubix (mage) and Razielward (hunter). We did a lot of instancing and acquired a good bit of gear over the next few months, running Scholomance, Stratholme, Blackrock Spire, and a little Dire Maul. Around April, we decide to join a guild and start running Molten Core. We joined the Silver Hammer led by Kindring, and began running MC with them. We didn't get much tier 1 gear unfortunately, but we acquired a few pieces here and there. My brother Murien began playing around this time, as a druid. Razielward actually made a new character, Oncoi, a priest who eventually became his main character. Around the time when Murien hit level 60, the guild broke up and we joined a new guild Terra Nova...a split off of Silver Hammer. There, many of us assumed leadership roles. Another friend of mine, a cousin, began playing as well....he made a rogue named Bootstrapbil. Once he and Murien hit level 60, TN began regularly hitting Molten Core, and we eventually downed Ragnaros. To this point, though, our personal accomplishment had to be the amazing 3 man of Scholomance with Murien, Rubix, and myself. It was a lot of fun.

Ultimately, BC came out, and it changed a lot. We all levelled to 70, and now we have been running Karazhan a lot. So far we have gotten Curator down, but not much further than that.

I guess this is our history. Oncoi/Razielward has since stopped playing, but Bootstrapbil, Murien (was a feral druid, now a tree druid), Rubix, and myself have been enjoying the game and been some of the better players I've encountered.

Guess that's it for the intro...I'll be back eventually with some talents I bet.

No comments: