Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last night - Short version

Did Heroic Sethekk Halls with a shaman - it rocked. Did the druid epic quest, which is currently bugged, and incredibly easy as a result.

Then did some 5v5 arena, and it was rough. Didn't feel like we were meshing very well. We ended with a lot of losses, but every loss is a learning experience.

I'll post more later...was up a little too late, and I should be working right now. :-/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the 5 vs 5 was a bit dissapointing for me and I'm sure for others. Maybe I need to step it up and work through some strategies so I can present them to you guys. I tend to think on my feet pretty well especially in a pvp situation. I think talking more about the fights we encounter and what went wrong and what went right would be good. We'll hopefully get better as we progress and then maybe we can get the new arena gear faster so we don't fall farther behind.

Azi