The spreadsheet is here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p
All you need to do is view it (I think you may need a gmail address to view it...they may have changed it) download it to Excel, and use it. It's a lot simpler than the one I made for healing long ago.
Some quick notes:
1. This will tell you how much +damage is worth crit rating, but solely based on DPS purposes. It's usually safer to go with +damage, because it's more reliable. If you crit a lot at the beginning of the fight, you run the risk of pulling agro. Additionally, you may have a dry spell of no crits when you really need some damage. This being said, it's up to your discretion.
2. This does not take into account mana efficiency or threat efficiency. It is solely based on DPS maximization.
3. If you have any questions about it, or feel we should post something in the TN forums, let me know. If you find any errors let me know (I think it works alright.)
No comments:
Post a Comment