Well, they've finally implemented it. Every 1% chance you have of avoiding a crit, DOT damage on you will be reduced by 1%.
Thanks to all of the shadow priests and warlocks that have owned me to this point.
Another change that probably needed to happen was the inability to swap out gear once an arena started. This means no more swapping back to PVE for massive heals and regen for me. Same with a rogue, who could have started out in full PVE gear, then vanish if focused and pop on arena gear.
These changes should balance things a lot more. Now if only they'd nerfed warriors....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
QQ Dan :-P j/k
Yeah, we probably should be nerfed, but I'll enjoy it while I can. Wait, I mean no we shouldn't be nerfed, our class is so underpowered! WE NEED OUR BIG CD'S IN ARENAZ!
Azi
Post a Comment