Last night, Wynri, Rubix, Dyrella, Rondyn, and myself went to heroic Shattered Halls. It went very well until the last boss, who is a beast. We got him down to around 80% before he even did his AOE whirlwind chargefest. The problem was, almost always someone died during the whirlwind, and I was powerless to stop him. I couldn't ever predict when he would do it, so I couldn't have an AOE heal on the way or anything. And if he ever bounced from person 1 to person 2 to person 3 to person 2 again, person 2 was dead. That's how much cleave damage he does. It was insanity.
We had the DPS. Our first attempt, we got him to 10%. After that, we never got close. Someone died way too early every attempt, and it was usually me. If anyone has any tips on how to kill this guy, please let me know. He's a lot harder on heroic mode than on regular.
On a brighter note, it's almost the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment