So I was thinking about the whole Darkmoon Card thing, and realized that assuming I proc my bangle spirit trinket, I have a difference between my mana regen in FSR and outside of FSR of 426. (This is buffed with mage, druid, and priest buffs.) This is incredibly high since my mana per 5 is 127, and my regen outside of the FSR is 553. With Kings this would be even bigger.
So you're guaranteed 5 seconds of worth from the card, since it takes a cast to proc it (unless it was a Clearcasting proc...not likely.) So if I spend 60% of my time in the FSR, that's 6 seconds of 10 that this card works. 11 out of 15 seconds on average, this card is working for me. This difference is worth 937 mana total for me. Again this is assuming that I proc my trinket, which I usually do. The Eye of Gruul gives 450 mana. Now it gives a static 44 to healing on top of that, but....I dunno. I like saving my trinkets for mana and not using them to boost my +healing. I like having the tricks up my sleeve, which is why I love the Bangle.
But I was thinking that proc items aren't as good for a priest like me, who is often only casting 3 spells every 10 seconds or so. Unfortunately, they are really the best things to have. The best meta gem is a proc to restore mana on spellcast. This trinket is a proc, as is the bangle. Somehow, somewhere, it's making me think that I'm losing out on something. For now I think I'm gonna stick with what works and use the Bangle and Darkmoon Card. If I get tier 4 headpiece sometime, I'll grab that meta gem and see if it's worth anything to me...why does Blizzard reward the priests who spam heals? /sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment