The title says it all. What a night. The Prince fight is very much like the Maiden fight. It's about as intense for healing as you can get. The DPS did a stellar job, as did the tanking. However, the healing is such that it's a very long fight, and you need to have close to full mana when he hits 60% because during phase 2, he hits like a truck. Then, when he hits 30%, it's almost a DPS race. Three times we got him to phase 3. The first time, I thought it was 40% that he started phase 3, and got 2 groupmates killed by the Enfeeble. The other two times we got him to 8% and once to 2%. Both times, it was the infernals that got us. They would land either right on top of us, or right on top of the tank every time.
All of the other attempts usually got stifled around 60% when phase 2 began and when there were around 5 infernals on the ground. Either the tank got hit too hard while we were moving around, or we just couldn't manage to place ourselves right and got some people killed when they were enfeebled.
While the night was somewhat frustrating, since this was only the 2nd time we've faced him I'm quite certain that we will be able to get him next week when we are fresh. This isn't going to be the next Shade fight, fortunately.
I'd post more, but I need to work. Bleh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment