Last night I did 2 heroics with Wynri, Gullkurack, and Nikelle. One was heroic Botanica, which was easy except for one boss. Alarion was with us too. We got stuck on the second boss because the DPS was afraid to lay into him for fear of pulling agro. Boy, once we had the DPS lay into him, he died SO quickly we didn't even have a chance to wipe.
The second heroic was Shattered Halls, with Akime instead of Alarion. We rocked all the way through til the very end. Then we wiped and wiped on the final boss. Our last attempt was the best...we finally decided to stop trying to control the adds, and just have Wynri tank them and Gully and Nikelle crowd control one apiece. We would have had him if I hadn't gotten cleaved 3 times and had an add hitting me. SO close. It's annoying to have to stop that close to the end.
I changed my spec as well, to this. I moved two points from Healing Prayers to Spiritual Guidance. At this point, since you can only cast Prayer of Mending every 10 seconds, I didn't think saving 70 mana was worth it in the long run. I'd rather have an extra 10% of my spirit converted to damage and healing at this point.
Finally, yesterday's 5v5 arena kicked butt. We went 8-2, and the 2 losses only lost us a total of 8 points. One of the wins netted us 25 points. Everyone was just on top of their game.
Can't wait til tonight with the Prince.
Hopefully soon, I'll be posting with an analysis of +healing vs. int, spirit, and mana per 5. I've been thinking about it for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment