Saturday, June 16, 2007

Wish List Site

I'm requesting that anyone who knows about any wish list sites around that would allow me to put in pieces of gear and see what stats I would have, to please post. I'm tired of doing all of the calculations myself, and it would save me a lot of time. ctprofiles.net used to allow you to do this, but it doesn't work anymore...do any exist now that armory is working?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about any sites, but I have a mod that shows how gear would affect your stats. It's called ratingbuster. I don't know if it's what you're looking for or not though

Alarion

Anonymous said...

Try the Kaliban link off TN's main page. Should do what you want, sort of. It doesn't keep historical stuff, but it does give you the totals on everything automatically so you could at least have an easy comparison to deal with.

Saro