For the second week in a row, we got the Shade down on our first night in Kara. It's amazing to think about how far we've come. Oncoi looks like he's back in action, and once again we have a shadow priest (and I'm not the only rezzer!) Boy does a Shadow priest make certain fights EZ-mode. Curator for one. Murien and I didn't have to worry about mana at all for healing. It was an easy curator for us.
It's amazing to think about how easy some of these fights would be if we had a shaman or a paladin with us regularly. There are some classes that improve those around them. Shadow priests are definitely one of them.
At any rate, I still have to decide what to do with my gems now. There's no clear answer as to whether I should be putting +healing on them, or putting mana per 5 on them. I'm pretty happy with my current +healing, and would really like to work on my MP5 numbers. We had the Shade's healing boots drop, but I let Oncoi have them because they were a huge upgrade for him. Once I get those, that's another 7 MP5. I'm also only 4 Primal Mooncloth away from my Primal Mooncloth Robes (even though they are ugly tier 1 skins) which will give me an extra 50 +healing and 10 MP5 at the cost of a few stam and a few spirit. Maybe if I can complete that set, I'll have a lot more MP5 because of the set bonus. I used think 20 MP5, meh. Now it's clutch.
Tonight is Chess event and the Prince, and who knows what else. Woot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment